Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Babysitting

Jordan and I had the awesome opportunity to watch Terryn and Nick's kiddos while they went to the Jazz game. Jordan and I decided it would be fun to take the kids swimming since we don't have a lot of toys at our house. On the way to the pool Maisie kept checking her watch and telling us it is too dark outside to go swimming because it it eight o'six o'clock. Parker then asked if we were going to go swimming outside because it is really cold outside. Maisie saw the temple and told us how Julieanne and that one guy got married there but she couldn't remember his name. I turned around to tell her that her parents got married in the temple too. She looked at me and said "No they didn't, their not married" I said "Yes they are married, they got married in the temple." Maisie then looked at me like I was an idiot and said very clearly "No, they are not married they are at the Jazz game." Ok. When we got to the pool we got a lot of looks from strangers. We had 3 huge bags, Parker, Maisie, Hendrix, Jordan, and Me (5 months pregnant with twins). I realized that people probably thought that all three were our children and I'm pregnant AGAIN. The girls had lots of fun. Hendrix was very hesitant. I would sit him in the water and let him splash around which he seemed to enjoy until he was splashed by somebody else. He had us hold him the whole time we were there. Pregnant girl in bikini, holding 10 month old baby, and all I needed was a tramp stamp. We lasted about an hour and decided to head home. I had the girls shower and comb their hair before we watched a movie. Maisie decided she liked lounging in her underwear eating popcorn. We had so much fun and got a lot of practice. We really appreciate Terryn and Nick trusting us with their kids.

No comments: